Rapture Charity Recruiting Bounty – commencing on 02.19.2018 at 4pm GMT
BOUNTY= 100 RAP !
The purpose of this bounty campaign:
To incentivize community members to reach out to charities, and bring them on board our CharityNode beta program! We know that many charities are unaware of how blockchain projects and digital currency can benefit them, so this bounty program is an attempt to bridge that gap!
So how does this bounty campaign work? It’s simple!
- Rapture community members will reach out to their favorite charitable organization, and start a dialogue with them.
- The charitable organization will work with the community member to learn more about Rapture. If the charity decides to sign up with our CharityNode beta program, both the community member AND the Charity earn 100 RAP each!
first 3next 2 charity signup sto the CharityNode beta program can win!
Qualifications and procedure:
Campaign starts on 02.18.2018 at 4pm GMT, and will run until the first 3 CharityNode beta program slots are filled. This campaign is open to all registered charities – faith based or not. The first 3 winners must meet all conditions outlined below.
1. Charitable organization must have the applicable charitable organization registration in their country of operation, and is subject to the approval of the Rapture development team for acceptance into the CharityNode beta program.
2. Rapture community member/recruiter has up to 6 months to set up their Rapture wallet and receive their bounty, or they can request the reward be transferred to a charity of their choosing before this 6 month deadline. All efforts will be made to ensure the bounty is delivered to the community member or a charity.
3. Qualified charity must agree to the terms therein and sign the CharityNode beta program agreement in order for the charity and the recruiting community member to receive their bounty.
4. Qualifying charity MUST provide the name and contact information for the Rapture CharityNode recruiter, in order for BOTH parties to receive their reward.
5. Bounty for the qualified charity can be paid to either the charity’s assigned CharityNode, or directly to the Rapture wallet of the charity.
6. Bounty is limited to ONE reward of 100 RAP per community member, and ONE reward of 100 RAP per charity, for EACH of the 3 CharityNode spots (one charity may not sign up for more than one CharityNode at this time) – for a total bounty payout amount of 600 RAP for this campaign. One community member MAY receive second or third bounties if they recruit separate qualifying charities under this program (the second and third spots respectively)
7. Final approval of applying charities is made at the discretion of the Rapture development team and Rapture community. Rapture reserves the right to disqualify any charity if it is deemed their values are not in line with those of the Rapture community.